April 13 - Easter Egg Hunt
The Easter Bunny always makes an appearance at this annual classic, where children are divided into age categories to search for candy-filled eggs in Narberth Park. Don’t be late because the hunt only takes a few minutes of furious egg-gathering!
April 27 - Narberth Run
May 4 - NarbEarth Day
Calling all who want to celebrate and save our dear Earth! The 30th annual NarbEarth Day will be held on Saturday May 4th, from noon to 4 p.m. Come connect with the EPA, Clean Air Council and Citizens Climate Lobby, as well as local groups such as GMO Free PA, Providence Animal Center and Roughwood Seed Collection.
Presented by the Narberth Civic Association, the event will be held outdoors in Narberth Park, right next to the Narberth Community Library.. Walk over or ride your bike. A free bike valet will be provided! The rain date is Sunday, May 5th.
The event features:
● Feasting on locally-sourced organic food and beverages from JPM Catering and Events, Jules Thin Crust Pizza, and other vendors
● Test riding bicycles from Firth & Wilson Transport Cycles in the “pop-up” protected bike lane
● Participating in eco-friendly activities and crafts
● Listening to music by Grip It & Rip It
● Buying “pick your prize” raffle tickets for incredible prizes from local businesses
● Shopping for local produce at the “pop-up” Green Zebra Farm stand
● Reading about horticultural classes offered at The Barnes Foundation in Merion
● Brightening up your garden with new perennials from the Plant Swap and Sale
● Swapping toys, household goods, kids’ clothes at Lower Merion-Narberth Totally Free Items
● Purchasing books at the Narberth Community Library Used Book Sale
● Exploring the rich history of the borough with the Friends of Narberth History
● Planning for a sustainable Narberth future with Narberth 2050 initiative
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Visit http://www.narberthcivic.org and http://youtu.be/0-og5kG1DWE or contact Patsy Higgins at 610-608-2445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Comments are closed.
News compiled by Ed Ridgway, NBA president, marketing consultant, and a COMPASS real estate agent with the Cindy Ridgway team.