7:00-9:30 PM - November 30, at Narberth Borough Hall
Residents, business and property owners are invited to attend an evening workshop about the future of downtown Narberth.
This public workshop, facilitated by a downtown revitalization consultant will provide feedback about the current issues and future plans for Narberth’s historic commercial downtown district.
1. Overview of the Main Street Approach™ for downtown revitalization
2. Small group discussion
3. SWOT Analysis (Strengths, Weakness, Opportunities and Threats)
4. Identification of key downtown issues
5. Identification of potential projects
6. Next steps for a project work plan
RSVP encouraged but not required:
610-664-2840 ext. 102
This event is hosted by Narberth Borough and Borough Council, and co-sponsored by the Narberth Civic Association and the Narberth Business Association.
News compiled by Ed Ridgway, NBA president, marketing consultant, and a COMPASS real estate agent with the Cindy Ridgway team.